The Firefox internet browser shows a listing of prime websites on the net browser’s New Tab web page by default subsequent to a search discipline, highlights, quickly downloads, and suggestions.
Mozilla modified the New Tab Web page in Firefox 57 and launched one thing that it known as Exercise Stream on it.
Prime Websites are displayed just under the search kind on the New Tab web page within the Firefox browser. Firefox shows a single row of internet sites and companies by default.
Prime Websites are websites which might be visited essentially the most. Firefox provides customers choices to pin websites in order that they turn out to be obtainable. Every web site you pin to Prime Websites takes away a spot that’s crammed mechanically by the browser.
It’s also possible to dismiss websites to cover them from the Prime Websites itemizing and rearrange Prime Websites utilizing drag and drop.
The way to add extra Prime Websites rows to Firefox
It’s simple sufficient to extend the row depend to 2 as Mozilla added an choice to take action. A click on on the cogwheel icon on the New Tab web page shows choices to cover any factor on it. You discover the “present two rows” choice below Prime Websites and a second row is added to the Prime Websites itemizing once you examine it.
Word: Mozilla plans to maneuver the preferences from the New Tab Web page to the Settings. A click on on the icon on the New Tab web page opens the Firefox preferences then the place you may make the change.
Two rows of Prime Websites could also be ample for some Firefox customers however what if you would like extra rows to show much more Prime Websites on the New Tab web page?
Firefox comes with built-in performance to increase the Prime Websites itemizing to greater than two rows. You’ll want to modify the online browser’s configuration for that:
- Load about:config?filter=browser.newtabpage.activity-stream.topSitesRows within the Firefox handle bar.
- Double-click on the choice browser.newtabpage.activity-stream.topSitesRows and alter its worth to the specified variety of rows and click on okay.
- Examine the New Tab Web page to see the change straight away and modify the variety of rows accordingly if wanted.
You may undo the change at any time within the following methods:
- Proper-click on the choice on about:config and choose “reset” from the context menu.
- Double-click on the choice and alter the worth to 1.