Mozilla launched Firefox 60.zero.1 to the secure channel of the Firefox internet browser on Might 16, 2018. The brand new Firefox model is a bug repair launch which addresses a number of points within the internet browser.
Mozilla launched Firefox 60 final week and listed a single challenge within the launch notes. Firefox would show sponsored tales the subsequent time a person would open the New Tab web page after disabling Sponsored Tales within the browser.
Firefox 60.zero.1 fixes that challenge and several other different points found after the discharge of Firefox 60.zero.
Firefox 60.zero.1 is accessible by way of the online browser’s automated updates performance and as a separate obtain from Mozilla. Firefox customers who’re on the secure channel of the browser could choose Menu > Assist > About Firefox to run a guide verify for updates.
Firefox will obtain the brand new model to the native system then and set up it to replace it. A restart of the online browser is required to finish the replace set up.
You’ll be able to obtain Firefox from Mozilla instantly as properly to put in the browser anew or replace an current set up.
Firefox 60.zero.1 fixes the next points:
- Firefox customers on touchscreens could have skilled scrolling points on non-zoomable pages. See bug 1457743 for added particulars(Momentum scrolling after a two-finger pan is damaged when two fingers are lifted on the identical time)
- Unchecking the sponsored tales choice didn’t block the show of sponsored content material instantly. See bug 1458906)
- Black map challenge on Google Maps with up to date Nvidia Internet Drivers on Mac OS X. See bug 1458533 for added data)
- The proper default background was not loaded when customers opened tabs or home windows in excessive distinction mode within the Firefox internet browser. See bug 1458956
- The Firefox uninstaller was not supplied in numerous languages. See bug 1436662
- Some Firefox installations with language packs had incomplete translations for the browser’s preferences. The add-on supervisor displayed a message that the language pack couldn’t be verified. See bug 146590
- Some put in add-ons induced lengthy cycle collector pauses. See bug 1449033
Mozilla lists a single change in addition to the fixes on the official launch notes web page. The group notes within the Firefox 60.zero.1 launch notes that WebVR has been disabled on mac OS X. Mozilla did allow the API in Firefox 60.zero.
Now You: What’s your expertise with Firefox 60.zero thus far?