Stardew Valley on Nintendo Change has been a runaway success for Chucklefish and ConcernedApe, so its no shock that the dev has been onerous at work ensuring to squash the bugs discovered by gamers. This newest patch additionally addresses the lengthy load instances that followers have complained about on the Nintendo Change model.
Right here’s a peek on the full patch notes beneath.
- Gamers ought to see a big enchancment on save instances! Additionally, the saving display screen is now animated.
- The brand new video recording characteristic is now supported!
- When a controller connects or disconnects, the Controller Help Applet now seems to ask which controller you need to use to play the sport, as a substitute of silently switching to the brand new controller.
- The sport now detects Simplified / Conventional Chinese language environments on first begin up and defaults to the Simplified Chinese language localisation as a substitute of English.
- Mounted concern that created the unintended skill to skip saving at evening with a well-timed button press.
- Mounted a problem inflicting the participant character (and typically necessary NPCs) to look off-screen throughout sure cutscenes.
- Mounted a brief smooth lock that occurred when the participant pressed A and B collectively whereas consuming or ingesting an merchandise.
- Mounted a approach for gamers to quickly lose entry to important instruments by way of the chest interface’s manage button.
- Mounted the Wizard’s slay monster quest typically asking you to kill zero monsters.
- Mounted a crash that typically occurred whereas sleeping (earlier than saving) if any important instruments weren’t in your stock on the time.
- Mounted the incorrect tooltips typically showing on the bundle interface within the Neighborhood Middle space.
- Mounted the shortcoming of gamers to drop gadgets with out deleting them when utilizing the cursor mode that snaps to UI parts.
- Morning music is not looped endlessly, and now fades out throughout the day because it ought to.
- Mounted a crash that occurred when opening the journal with no quests.
- Mounted occasional incapacity to pick out sure gadgets within the crafting menu.
- Mounted a crash that occurred when urgent the ‘-‘ button when enjoying a minigame on the Saloon.
- Mounted button controls for the Prairie King minigame taking pictures within the incorrect route.
- Mounted occasional left channel audio crackling
- Mounted lack of vibration in handheld mode
ConcernedApe thanked everybody who reported bugs and helped him diagnose points on the Nintendo Change model, so patch the sport and see if any points you’ve been having are fastened. The sport now helps the Change’s 30-second document characteristic too, so you possibly can seize your favourite gameplay moments.